The smartphone offers a wealth of functions. Who thinks “Mobile First”, addresses exactly these functions. It takes far more than just a website that is responsive – looking OK on the smartphone is not enough.
- Calendar: Is it enough for you if the potential guest on Facebook says “interested” or should he be able to save the event in his mobile phone calendar with a single click.
- Contact should also be possible with a tap. Call with a click or even better: save all contact information including image with a finger-tap.
- GPS: The mobile phone can navigate the user to the venue.
- Real-World-Analytics: With complete respect for the anonymity of users, their locations can also be saved. This creates a map of the places that are of interest.
- Getting better: The smartphone also allows easy retrieval of feedback. So you can learn and make the next event even better.
You see: It pays off to think of the mobile phone first and to make the most of its enormous range of functions.
xamoom helps you with experience from many projects for mobile success.