A “responsive website”, which also works a bit on the phone, delivers an OK experience. However, it does not use any specific features of the phone.
- Use digital business cards
- Allow being contacted (call or email) with just one click
- Smart email links save users from the tedious data entry into forms
- Integration of live chat services like intercom.io, to not let any contact unanswered
- Leave your data on the customer’s phone: contact info, events, ebooks, etc.
Only if you think mobile-first, you are one call ahead of your competition. With xamoom, you are making it easy for your future clients to contact you.