Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik
FN: 415298h, FB-Gericht: Klagenfurt
xamoom® ist in der Europäischen Union und den USA eine geschützte Marke.
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at email@example.com.
We have a pretty simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarised as follows:
- We collect as little information as we need to operate or improve the xamoom cloud.
- We will never ever sell or give away for free any of your private information.
Information we collect about you
Information provided by you
- When you register any kind of xamoom account, you will need to provide your e-mail address, your real name, your institution’s name, address and payment information.
- You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by e-mail, use any of the forms on the website, or contact us by mail, fax or other offline means.
- If you participate in any survey or provide us with suggestions you will provide certain personal data.
- You may provide personal data when you write a comment or contribute to discussions.
Information we collect automatically
We may collect certain information automatically as the result of your use of the xamoom cloud or through the use of web analytics services. This includes:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the xamoom cloud
- the GPS geoposition (discovered by Wi-Fi, GPS, iBeacons or any other means) of the device you want to access the xamoom cloud
- any search terms that you may enter on the website
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the xamoom cloud
- your device type, browser type, operating system and language settings
- information collected through cookies and similar technology (e.g. logon times)
- information regarding your interaction with e-mail messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the e-mail message
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To give you the appropriate content you request at the moment you interact with a spot.
- To operate and to maintain the xamoom cloud as well as to improve your user experience.
- To seek your participation in surveys and to conduct and analyse the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
- To provide you with technical support.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
- Your e-mail address will be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account and newsletters or marketing messages from the xamoom GmbH or its partners.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Third party privacy policies
We use different services to enrich the user experience, enable sharing to social networks or help us to improve the overall user experience. All these services have their own privacy statements that we want to list here:
Data Privacy Declaration for the Use of Facebook Plugins (“Like” button)
This website uses several plug-ins from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can identify these plug-ins either by the blue “F” of Facebook or the fact that this plug-in is marked with the word “Facebook”. When our website is viewed, a connection is made to the servers of Facebook and data is transmitted via this plug-in. On one hand, the information that you see is directly transferred from servers to your browser and displayed there; on the other, information about your visit to our website is sent to Facebook. If you are logged into Facebook, the information transmitted can be allocated directly to your account. During interaction with the plug-in functions, such as pressing the “Like” button, this information is sent directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. Further processing of this information lies with Facebook; please refer to the privacy statement of Facebook for the relevant conditions and setting options. If you want to avoid personal data being sent to Facebook, then log out from Facebook before you visit our website.
Data Privacy Declaration for the Use of Google +1
Collection and sharing of information: The Google +1 button is a way for you to share information publicly with the world. The Google +1 button helps you and others receive personalized content from Google and its partners. The fact that you +1’d something will be recorded by Google, along with information about the page you were viewing when you clicked on the +1 button. Your +1’s may appear to others as an annotation with your profile name and photo in Google services (such as in search results or on your Google Profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet. Google will record information about your +1 activity in order to provide you and other users with a better experience on Google services. In order to use the Google +1 button, you need to have a public Google Profile visible to the world, which at a minimum includes the name you chose for the profile. That name will be used across Google services and in some cases it may replace another name you’ve used when sharing content under your Google Account. Google may display your Google Profile identity to people who have your email address or other identifying information.
Data Privacy Declaration for the Use of Twitter
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated in our site. These functions are being offered by Twitter, Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). The use of Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” function links the websites you visit with your Twitter account and makes this information available to other users. Data is transferred to Twitter in the process. We wish to make you aware that we as a provider of the pages have no knowledge of the content of the transferred data or of its use by Twitter. You can find more information about the data privacy declaration of Twitter at twitter.com/privacy. You can change your data privacy settings at Twitter in the account settings at twitter.com/account/settings.
Data privacy declaration for the use of the LinkedIn button
Plugins of the social network LinkedIn of the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA have been integrated into this Website. The LinkedIn plugins can be identified by the LinkedIn logo or the “Share Button” on this Website. When you visit our Websites, a direct connection is set up between your browser and the LinkedIn Server via the plugin. LinkedIn receives the information with the IP address that you have visited our Website. If you click on the LinkedIn “Share Button” while you are logged into your LinkedIn account, you can link the content of this Website with your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn then can assign the visit to this Website to your user account. We want to point out that we as providers of Websites have no knowledge of the content of the transferred data and of its use by LinkedIn. Details on the collection of data (determining the purpose, processing and use) and on your rights and setting options can be found in the data privacy information from LinkedIn. You can find this information under www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Data privacy declaration for Intercom
Last changed: 2018-05-25