If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a pretty simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarised as follows:
- We collect as little information as we need to operate or improve the xamoom cloud.
- We will never ever sell any of your private information.
Information we collect about you
Information provided by you
- When you register any xamoom account, you need to provide your email address, your real name, your institution’s name, address, and possibly payment information.
- You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, use any of the forms on the website, or contact us by email or other offline means.
- If you participate in any survey or provide us with suggestions you will provide certain personal data.
- You may provide personal data when you write a comment or contribute to discussions.
Information we collect automatically
We may collect certain information automatically as the result of your use of the xamoom cloud or through the use of web analytics services. This includes:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the xamoom cloud
- the GPS position (discovered by Wi-Fi, GPS, iBeacons or any other means) of the device you want to access the xamoom cloud
- any search terms that you may enter on the website
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the xamoom cloud
- your device type, browser type, operating system, and language settings
- information collected through cookies and similar technology (e.g. login times)
- information regarding your interaction with e-mail messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the e-mail message
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To give you the appropriate content you request at the moment you interact with a spot.
- To operate and to maintain the xamoom cloud as well as to improve your user experience.
- To seek your participation in surveys and to conduct and analyze the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
- To provide you with technical support.
- To respond to you about any comment or inquiry you have submitted.
- To prevent or take action against activities that are, or maybe, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
- Your e-mail address will be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account and newsletters or marketing messages from the xamoom GmbH or its partners.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Third party privacy policies
We use different services to enrich the user experience, enable sharing to social networks or help us to improve the overall user experience. All these services have their own privacy statements that we want to list here:
Data privacy declaration for Intercom
Last changed: 2021-04-02